A Needle Pulling Thread - life goes better with needlework
Notices and Corrections
SUMMER 2013 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- The publishing company for Scrappy-Firework Quilts is Landauer Publication, the book can be found at
SUMMER 2011 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- On page 95, the email ID for Patricia Phelan is firstname.lastname@example.org (not www.evelynbouma.com).
- On page 95, the caption for the photo in the lower right corner should read "Embroidering original design for high school project."
- On page 47, the swallow pattern should be enlarged to 200% to get actual size.
- On page 78, under materials/other, the requirement is for 3/8 yd [40cm] (not 1 1/2" [4cm])
- The email ID for Lucy Garvin (page 78) is email@example.com. The email ID for Sherry Del Rizzo (page 83) is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING 2011 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- Click here for corrections to Beading Basics on page 83.
FALL 2010 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- On page 8, Judy Ann Sadler's telephone number is 519.652.2565 (not 519.652.6525).
SUMMER 2010 ISSUE ADDITIONAL CONTENT
- Click here for instructions & photos for stitches used in Erla Wilson's With This Ring I Thee Wed.
FESTIVE 2009 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- Click here for corrected version of Discover Alpacas on pages 86 and 87 (name and address corrections).
- Click here for corrections to the Mystery Project Part 3 of 4 on page 76.
SUMMER 2009 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- Click here for additional patterns required to make Claire Meldrum's Boy's Embroidered Romper.
SPRING 2009 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- In the instructions for Ruthie Snell's Mitred Capelet on page 32, under Finished Measurements, the back length should be 19 3/4" [50cm], not 15" [38cm].
SUMMER 2008 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- We apologize for our oversight in paragraph 4 of the article on the York Region Knitting Guild on page 68. Click here for the corrected version.
- Click here for corrections to the Cornflowers project on page 33.
SPRING 2008 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- On page 39, Grace Tanfara's telephone number is 905.426.3491 (not 905.420.3491).
FALL 2007 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- The article A Loop in Time on page 84 was written by Carol Harvey Clark, not Carol Henry Clark.
- Our featured knitting designer on page 14 was Larisa Vilensky.
FESTIVE 2006 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- Click here to print or download corrections to Kathryn Drummond's Winter Sparkle.
FALL 2006 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- Click here to print or download corrections to Anne Kerrigan's New Look Aran Sweater.
SUMMER 2006 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- The Peggy's Cove Lighthouse Wall Hanging on page 9 was quilted by Judy Vautour (spelling correction).
- The pattern for the Peggy's Cove Lighthouse Wall Hanging on page 9 was written and designed by Audrey Peverill, Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia.
- Click here to print or download corrections to Audrey Peverill's Peggy's Cove Lighthouse.
SPRING 2006 ISSUE CORRECTIONS
- The photos on page 76 should have been attributed to Scott Robson.
- The symbols for Joanne Gatenby's Perfect Angel on page 24 did not print correctly. Click here to print or download the corrected symbols.
- Click here to print or download corrections to Lori Franko's Fitted Top with Cables.
- Click here to print or download corrections to Ruth I. Forbes' Evelyn Marie Party Dress.